John Clancy claims on his current LinkedIn Profile that he is:
Owner, Global Group Holding NZ Ltd
New Zealand, Construction
Current: Global Homes Ltd
Experience: Owner – Global Homes Ltd
THESE CLAIMS ARE ALL FALSE
John Edward Clancy
(Photo Source: https://nz.linkedin.com/pub/john-clancy/2b/851/941 )
Companies Office Records show that there has never been a company by this name “Global Group Holding NZ Ltd” registered in New Zealand.
However there is one company called Global Group Holdings NZ Ltd (Co. No. 2314973) that was incorporated on 8 September 2009. Its founding sole director was John Edward Clancy who remains its sole director.
His residential address is recorded on the company’s 2015 Annual Return filed by his accountant Richard Somerville (Walker Townsend Ltd) as 91 Kingsley Street, Sydenham, Christchurch, 8023, New Zealand. This is a false residential address as the property is in a commercial-business zone (classed non-residential).
Companies Office records show that Global Group Holdings NZ Ltd (Co. No. 2314973) has been owned by a Trust – set up by Richard Townsend Somerville’s trustee service company Clancy Trustee Company Ltd (formerly called Somerville Gp Trustee Co. Ltd, since 30 November 2011.
The Trust has two trustees: John Edward Clancy and his wife Youngmee Clancy – both recorded as currently residing at 91 Kingsley Street, Sydenham 8023, New Zealand (which as noted is a false residential address).
Contrary to his claim, John Edward Clancy does not personally own Global Group Holding NZ Ltd (which does not exist as noted), nor Global Group Holdings NZ Ltd. The latter entity is owned jointly by a Trust of which John Edward Clancy is one of two trustees, both holding shares on behalf of beneficiaries (unnamed on the register). Clancy Trustee Company is the other joint owner (with the Trust) and its director – Richard Somerville – holds one share. This company’s registered office and address for service is Level 5, 64 Khyber Pass Rd, Grafton, Auckland, 1023 , New Zealand.
John Edward Clancy owned Global Group Holdings NZ Ltd from 8 September 2009 when the company was incorporated until 30 November 2011, at which time ownership was transferred to the Trust as noted above.
John Edward Clancy claims he is currently an owner and director of Global Homes Ltd. He incorporated this company (No. 2280020) on 8 July 2009 and remains its sole director. He changed its name to LF Holdings Ltd on 28 May 2014. He currently owns (individually) only 5% of the company shares. The remaining 95% he holds jointly as a trustee of the “Clancy Trust” which was set up by his accountant Richard Townsend Somerville. Clancy Trustee Company Ltd, owned and directed by Richard Somerville, is a trustee of the “Clancy Trust”, along with John Clancy and his wife Youngmee Clancy.
See John Edward Clancy directed company connections and Trusts and ownership links here: